Our Eyebrow Specialist Course runs over 2 days and teaches you all different types of machine eyebrow techniques such as Hair stroke, Powder and Ombre. The course is excellent for new starters who want to concentrate solely on brows, or for pre-qualified technicians looking to brush up on their skills.
Third day of training also available to learn Microblading brows, this is perfect for ensuring you can offer a full range of brow techniques to your client.
All the equipment & kit needed to succeed is included in the price (such as your machine, pigments, needles, etc).
• Course Outline
• Health & Safety
• Pigments, equipment, types of skin tones
• Hair Stroke placement & aftercare
• Ombre & Hair Stroke practice on latex
• 2 Live demonstration models by Michelle
• Introduction and demonstration of ACTFast
•Recap on Health & Safety
•Performing Hairstroke eyebrows on live model
•Performing Ombre eyebrows on live model
•Recap on what you have learnt
• File with copy of presentation and Manual
• Latex skin
• Variation of pigment colours and a corrector colour
• Pigment pots & holders
• Masks, Gloves, Aprons
• Eyebrow pencil
• Woundcare packs
• Complimentary make up and personalised jute bag
£3000+VAT (machine, equipment, and kit incl.)
£3800+VAT (incl. Microblading)
This course does require a £1000 deposit to secure your place.
Next Available Course Date…
22nd & 23rd January 2018
All course payments can be made in 3 payments prior to the course start date. Help with funding can be accessed from Hyndburn Enterprise Trust.