The Microblading Eyebrow Course is perfect for beginners looking to specialise in eyebrows only. With the procedure being so popular at the moment, now is a great time to learn this skill and begin a fast-paced, fantastic new career in the SPMU industry.
Third day of training also available to learn Microblading eyeliner and lipliner, this is perfect for ensuring you can offer a full range of treatments to your client.
All the equipment & kit needed to succeed is included in the price (such as your microblades, pigments, etc).
• Course Outline
• Health & Safety
• Various complicating factors
• Pigments, equipment, types of skin tones
• Hairstroke placement & aftercare
• Live demonstration model by Michelle
• Introduction and demonstration of ACTFast
• Recap on Health & Safety
• Microblading practice on pad/latex
• Performing microblading on live models
• Recap on what you have learnt
• File with copy of presentation and Manual
• Latex skin
• Disposable Microblades
• Variation of pigment colours and a corrector colour
• Pigment pots & holders
• Masks, Gloves, Aprons
• Eyebrow pencil
• Woundcare packs
• Complimentary make up and personalised jute bag
£1500+VAT (equipment and kit incl.)
This course does require a £500 deposit to secure your place.
Next Available Course Date…
29th & 30th November 2017
29th & 30th January 2018
12th & 13th February 2018
All course payments can be made in 3 payments prior to the course start date. Help with funding can be accessed from Hyndburn Enterprise Trust.