13 Mar Dermal Fillers: 6 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know
In this blog post, we are going to educate you with 6 things you (probably) didn’t know about fillers.
- A majority of Dermal Fillers contain lidocaine, which is a numbing agent, therefore allowing more comfort for the client during the treatment.
- Drinking pineapple juice/eating pineapple before and after getting filler can actually minimise swelling and bruising of the skin!
- Using a lip plumping agent on lips that have had filler will actually cause your body to break down the filler faster. The plumper increases the metabolism in the hyaluronic acid, causing it to break down.
- People assume that if they already have big lips, they will need less filler, but this could not be further from the truth! Imagine trying to fill a duvet cover with a pillow. The bigger your lips, the more filler you will need.
- One thing that people worry about the most is looking over-done… However, it would actually take around 10 syringes of dermal filler at once for you to look overfilled & puffy!
- Dermal fillers can actually stimulate the growth of collagen in the face; therefore, the more frequent you get fillers, the longer they will last overtime.
We offer dermal fillers for multiple areas of the face e.g. lips, tear trough (eyes), cheeks, nose etc. So if you would like to book in for one of these treatments, book a consultation with our practitioner or want more information, call us on 01254 399451.