Workshop for pre-qualified microblading technicians to learn the delicate art of microblading eyeliner and lipliner. This 1 day course will enable you to offer a wider choice of treatment to your client.
• Course Outline
• Health & Safety
• Various complicating factors
• Pigments, equipment, types of skin tones
• Microblading lip liner/ eye liner practise on pad/ latex
• Performing microblading lip liner and eye liner on live models
• Recap on what you have learnt
• File with copy of presentation and Manual
• Latex skin
• Disposable Microblades
• Eyeliner & Lipliner Pigment
• Pigment pots & holders
• Masks, Gloves, Aprons
• lip pencil
• Wound care packs
• Complimentary make up bag
£500+VAT (equipment and kit incl.)
This course does require a £100 deposit to secure your place.
Next Available Course Date…
15th November 2017
31st January 2018
14th February 2018
All course payments can be made in 3 payments prior to the course start date. Help with funding can be accessed from Hyndburn Enterprise Trust.